Bill Cosbys Pimp Quest 1 Bill Cosbys Pimp Quest 1

It's no Crimson Room.

To some extent, everyone copies the works they were inspired by. That's not even a bad thing. What is bad is when someone doesn't understand what made their inspiration good or successful.

This game, like many others, seems to me to have been inspired by the crimson room. Everything from the layout of the screen, to the way inventory works, to the invisible hotspots you have to click to get things to happen.

This game lacks the polish and intuitive style found in the Crimson Room, as well as basic usability like a "Combine" button. It's not a bad game per se, but not a very good one either.

It shows promise, but there needs to be serious thought put into how someone with no knowledge of the game is meant to figure out any of the puzzles, other than pure persistence or dumb luck.

Turkey Overdrive Turkey Overdrive

Tab + Enter = win.

It's impressive that you were able to design this in 15 minutes, but there's really very little point to the game. A few things that would have improved it are:

- Levels (reach X points, proceed to next level)
- Different turkeys that take more than one shot to kill
- The need to reload your gun
- Ability to turn sound off

...and such. Also, you may wish to consider changing the game so that you don't need to click on the turkeys to shoot them. Two reasons; one, you can use tab and enter to kill all turkeys with utter ease, and two, it doesn't make much sense when your gun is aimed directly at the turkey but the shot misses because the mouse isn't on them. :P

An OK effort though, especially for 15 minutes. Just needs refinement.

Leviatha RPG V1.1 Leviatha RPG V1.1

Bugs, bugs, bugs.

Um. OK, so there seem to be a few problems with this game that still need to be worked out. In the middle of the battle with the black clock, I get returned to the loading menu.

In the battle with the stupid clock, my character is constantly flashing to the point that I can barely see him, and often turns invisible altogether (also happens in the battle with the black clock).

After the first attempt to cast a spell, magic always results in 'fail' (perhaps just bad luck?). Attacks have never succeeded to have any effect on either opponent.

This game seems to have promise, but it's pretty much unplayable in its current form. Don't get discouraged.

The Unforgiven Room The Unforgiven Room

Nice, but buggy.

While this game does give the impression of being heavily inspired by The Crimson Room et al., it has a unique charm. There are quite a few kinks that need to be worked out before this game is ready for submission however.

Amongst other oddities:
- You can close the menu by clicking the red button, even though it isn't open.
- You can open the menu even when it's already open.
- The remote control becomes stuck on the screen, and doesn't want to go back in the inventory.
- By holding the mouse down over the bottom of the garbage can, and moving up, one can force the can to stay open.
- For no apparent reason, a severed foot appeared at the base of the can while expirementing with the above.
- When trying to take the remote control out of the garbage can, it claimed I had, but it did not appear in my inventory until I tried a second time.

I gave up when the remote control 'froze'. It's pretty clear though that this game isn't quite ready for distribution just yet. There are some serious, game altering errors, along with several minor annoyances.

I'd look forward to giving it another shot once it's been cleaned up a bit. Keep up the good work, it has potential.

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

Gets redunant quickly.

For anyone who has ever played "The Maids' Story", this game will be instantly familiar. Pretty much because this game works on an almost identical premise (sans the druglord theme).

It was a decent enough game. Graphics were good, characters were kind of... insane, but I expected as much having played Love Hina Sim Date.

Sound and music was just sort of there; didn't notice it much, but it didn't really detract from the game either.

Even though this is just a parody of existing dating sims, it wouldn't have hurt to flesh it out a little more. One of the biggest problems with The Maids' Story is how quickly it becomes redundant. I can understand copying the premise, but not really the flaws. o.O;

In any case. Still a good submission, and obviously a lot of work went in to it. Look forward to seeing more submissions from you in the future.

Pen Click Race -Gold Ed.- Pen Click Race -Gold Ed.-

Can't cheat in multiplayer?

287 clicks ahead of Data. While I don't mean to rain on your parade, simply holding down the Enter key allows you to win against anyone.

In any event. It's an interesting enough game, simple but fun if you're bored. And the concept (clicking a pen) was fairly unique.

Flyborg responds:

Yep I said in the description that you can cheat if you want, but that would just be kind of sad.

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

Reloading is difficult.

First, let me start by saying this is really pretty decent.

I think it would be nice to have a bar at the top of the screen that shows how far you have left to go. It doesn't have to be fancy, just a simple line which a little icon moves across.

Also, it might just be me, but I find it difficult to reload since I need to keep a finger over the right and left arrows. Perhaps you could make down reload instead? Or make the controls customizable.

Well, a good effort and a nice submission. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Very good, but there's room for improvement.

First of all, I'd like to say this game is really pretty kick ass. I haven't ever played anything quite like it, so it gets points for originality too.

Now with that out of the way, if you choose to make a sequel, there are a few things that could be improved upon.

- More than one girl. This kind of explains itself.

- More options for interaction. Or you could just expand the existing option - for example, "Rub softly", "Rub vigorously".

- More items to buy/use. Possibly some 'toys', lotions, etc. to make it interesting.

- You may wish to tone down the difficulty, or offer different levels of difficulty. I can see the difficulty of the game possibly putting people off.

There are two other issues which kind of irked me. The first was the way arousal is dealt with. Essentially, she could be 1 second away from orgasm, but within 30 seconds she's back to as if you never touched her.

With a real person, arousal doesn't just disappear like that. It may lessen if the touching stops, but I've never met anyone who goes from incredibly horny to completely disinterested in under a minute.

It might be best to have her drop back to a certain point quickly, but then lose arousal more slowly thereafter. It would make for a more realistic experience.

The second is the fact that any form of touching brings her closer to waking up. Some forms of touching, like a gentle rubbing of an arm, leg or back should actually have a soothing effect - making her sleep more peacefully, rather than waking her up.

Taking the idea of different kinds of rubbing, it might not hurt to have soft touches soothe, while vigorous arousal bring her closer to waking up.

Just food for thought. Keep up the good work.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Deja-Vu responds:

Thanks for the comprehensive review. I'll make notes of your suggestions for any future releases.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Problems with playing game...

-Just for reference, the 0's were given not because I disliked the game, but I was unable to play it to judge it-

The game loads fine, I get the short little opening credits, and the option to start or enter a password. I click on "Start", I see the coffin, he comes out of the coffin and rises upwards. I see a grave briefly, and then the screen immediately changes to solid white and nothing happens.

I reinstalled the Flash and Shockwave plugins, I deleted my temporary internet files and loaded the movie again, I've tried pressing "Play" as well as "Rewind", nothing seems to work.

I have a broadband connection, and I've sat waiting on the white screen for over a minute, so I'm pretty sure it's loaded. The game simply 'freezes' as soon as the scene changes to the grave.

I'm probably the only one with this problem, but I thought you'd like to know nevertheless. I use Internet Explorer 6.0 and Windows XP.

Retshark responds:

You've put more time into troubleshooting it than most, so I thank you. This isn't a problem I've heard before; very very bizarre. I can't help but wonder if you can put in passwords. If you want to email me, we can try to sort it out. I may install a password to where you can jump just past the introduction into the game, and we can see if that fixes it for you.

SD-Poker SD-Poker

It's... well... poker.

The graphics are pretty good, nothing too flashy but they really don't need to be. I liked the sound effects, very casino-esque.

I think the game would benefit from having it remember what your last bet was, or possibly even making it an option for those who don't want it to do so.

It could also use a way to take down your bet, in case you accidently bet more than you intended.

Good stuff though.